Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- Do RNIB organise holidays?
- What is the "bedroom tax"?
- Where is my nearest RNIB shop or Action for Blind People resource centre?
- How do I complete part two of the PIP claim form?
- How can I make my landline phone more accessible?
- Where can I find support for blind and partially sighted parents?
- I'm troubled by bright lighting and glare, what can I do to help?
- How do I create accessible documents?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for ZoomText?
- What's the PIP toolkit?