Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- Do I have to pay VAT on items I buy if I'm blind or partially sighted?
- How can I order a catalogue of the products you sell?
- Can I keep my driving licence?
- What is the difference between audio books, Talking Books and eBooks?
- What is electronic braille?
- I have been refused entry somewhere because of my guide dog. What can I do?
- I have lost my registration certificate, how do I get a replacement?
- I've had to pay towards my Council Tax, is this right?
- Can I apply for a grant for a computer?
- What is RNIB Connect?