Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- I have sight loss, can I still use my mobility scooter?
- How do I get a guide dog?
- What leisure activities can be done at home with sight loss?
- Is it worth registering as blind or partially sighted?
- Can I wash my hair after an operation on my eye?
- Can I claim Carer's Allowance for looking after my partner who has sight loss?
- Where is my nearest RNIB shop or Action for Blind People resource centre?
- Where can I find a school for my blind or partially sighted child?
- Is it OK to pet a guide dog?
- Will an award of PIP affect my other benefits?