Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- How do I learn how to use a white stick?
- Can I donate used stamps to RNIB?
- What should I do if I have floaters or flashing lights in my vision?
- Can I get help to pay my bills?
- Can I play Talking Books on DAISY CD on an ordinary CD player?
- I've been placed in the work-related activity group of ESA, is this right and can I appeal?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for Windows?
- What do I need to download to play books from the RNIB Overdrive library?
- Can RNIB help me to find a job?
- How do I get audio description for my TV?