Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- How do I make a drink without spilling it?
- Am I entitled to Carer's Allowance?
- I've been placed in the work-related activity group of ESA, is this right and can I appeal?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for Windows?
- What is an eBook and are eBooks accessible to blind and partially sighted people?
- Is it safe to fly if I have an eye condition or have had an eye operation?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for Window-Eyes?
- How do I join RNIB's libraries?
- Do you have fundraisers knocking door-to-door?
- How can I apply for a bus pass or a rail card?