Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- How do I join RNIB's libraries?
- What formats are audio books available in?
- Is it safe to fly if I have an eye condition or have had an eye operation?
- How do I get money out of a cash machine if I can't see the screen?
- Do you have fundraisers knocking door-to-door?
- How much Attendance Allowance (AA) could I receive?
- Can I get counselling?
- I've been turned down for Disability Living Allowance, what can I do?
- What benefits can I claim to help me look after my blind or partially sighted child?
- What are my rights if I have sight loss?