Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- What is braille?
- What benefits can I claim to help me look after my blind or partially sighted child?
- How can I change or adapt my home now that I have sight loss?
- How much Attendance Allowance (AA) could I receive?
- Do I need to pay for prescriptions?
- What formats are audio books available in?
- Do I have to claim PIP?
- How do I know what my child can see?
- How can I improve the lighting in my home?
- Can I get counselling?