Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- I'm having difficulty travelling to work, what help is available for me?
- I've been turned down for Disability Living Allowance, what can I do?
- Can RNIB help with my benefits appeal?
- What are simspecs?
- What is the Articles for the Blind scheme?
- Where can I get a signature guide to help me sign my cheques?
- Do I have to prove that I am registered to access your services?
- Where can I get more help with making a claim for PIP?
- What reasonable adjustments can I expect from my employer?
- How can I stop a bus?