Can someone help with my cleaning?

If you have sight loss you may benefit from support and practical help at home, including help with housework. Your local social services department may be able to help you with this.

Further information on care and support can be found on our social care and rehabilitation web pages. Local societies or charities for people with sight problems may also offer a range of support services. You can find your nearest support on Sightline DIrectory by entering your postcode and the search words 'care', 'support' or 'social services'.

You can also contact Helpline: 


Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation