Can I get help to use my magnifier?


You can get help to use your magnifier from your local low vision service. Your local resource centre should also be able to help you.

Use the Sightline Directory and search for "low vision" or "resource centre".

We've also produced a top tips sheet on magnifiers which you can send to customers. Again, a low vision assessment is the best way to determine what magnifier you need and give you advice on how to use it, but these tips might still help.

For more information and advice on finding a magnifier, your local resource or getting a grant from RNIB for a magnifier please contact our Helpline on:

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation