Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
- Where can I find a school for my blind or partially sighted child?
- How can I adapt my teaching to include a child with vision impairment in my class?
- What examination adjustments should be allowed?
- What support is available for my blind or partially sighted child at school?
- My child is starting nursery soon. What education support will be available to them?
- My child’s school is not providing the support recommended by the Sensory Visual Impairment Service. What should I do?
- I am a Qualified Teacher of Visually Impaired Children (QTVI). Are there any networks or local groups I can join for training and development?
- My child will be leaving school next year. Who can help us plan for the future?
- What support and funding is available at university?
- What are reasonable adjustments and what should I consider?