I am struggling to use my PC at work, what equipment is there to help me?

Our Beginner's Guide to Assistive Technology webpages are a good place to start to work out what equipment might be right for you.

Make sure you speak to your employer about the equipment you might need, as they are legally obliged to make reasonable adjustments to help you stay in work.

You might be entitled to funding through the Access to Work (ATW) scheme to help pay for the equipment.  Further information on the ATW scheme can be found on our Access to Work scheme webpages.

If you'd like to discuss your situation further, contact our Helpline:


Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation