How do I claim Attendance Allowance (AA)?

You will need to complete an Attendance Allowance claim form. You can request a claim form from the Department of Work and Pensions on:

If you live in Northern Ireland, you can request the form from NI Direct on:

We have written a factsheet that you can download that explains more about the claim form and gives you lots of useful tips for how to make an effective claim for Attendance Allowance:

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation