Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
- What benefits am I entitled to as a blind or partially sighted person?
- What's the difference between Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance and Personal Independence Payment? Can I apply for any of them?
- Do I have to be registered blind or partially sighted to receive Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Disability Living Allowance?
- Am I entitled to Personal Independence Payment?
- Can I claim Blind Person’s Allowance?
- What is Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
- I've had to pay towards my Council Tax, is this right?
- Can I claim Carer's Allowance for looking after my partner who has sight loss?
- Will an award of PIP affect my other benefits?
- Do I qualify for Attendance Allowance (AA)?