How do I claim Attendance Allowance (AA)?

You will need to complete an Attendance Allowance claim form. You can request a claim form by calling 0845 605 6055 (textphone: 0845 604 5312), or you can download a claim form from the GOV.UK website.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation