Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Newly diagnosed and registration FAQs
- Can I register as partially sighted if I have lost the sight in one of my eyes?
- How many people in the UK have sight loss?
- Can I register as blind or partially sighted?
- How do I register as blind or partially sighted?
- I have lost my registration certificate, how do I get a replacement?
- Is it worth registering as blind or partially sighted?
- How do I know what my child can see?
- Do I have to prove that I am registered to access your services?
- How will my baby's diagnosis affect development?
- How many eye departments are there in the UK, and how many have a sight loss adviser?