I have lost my registration certificate, how do I get a replacement?

If you've lost your CVI (Certificate of Vision Impairment) and want a replacement, you can contact the Ophthalmology department where your eye specialist first certified your sight loss. They should hold your original CVI and be able to give you a copy of it.

Although the CVI is called something different in Scotland (BP1), the same advice applies.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation