How can I order a catalogue of the products you sell?
You can request one of our free catalogues by calling our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address.
Our catalogues are available in a number of different formats (clear print, braille and audio) and we update them each year.
We have different catalogues that focus on different types of products. Our:
- Everyday Solutions catalogue features the most popular products from our entire range
- Braille Solutions catalogue features products for learning, using and producing braille, plus braille magazines and accessories
- Mobility Solutions catalogue features products to help you get out and about including canes, walking sticks, GPS devices, other accessories, plus bus and taxi cards
- Lighting Solutions guide features products and tips for using lighting to make the most of any remaining sight you have
- Magnifier Solutions guide takes you through the different types of magnifiers available and tips for using them.
When you’re done with your catalogue please do pass it on to others who may be interested in it!
Don’t forget that you can also browse our entire range of products on our online shop.