Does RNIB have any residential homes or care homes for adults?

RNIB has three residential homes for older people:

Our residential homes are designed to give residents independence. We can offer permanent and short stay accommodation for older people including those with sight loss. Our residential homes provide quality support and care.

We can also offer advice about finding a residential home. Email

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation