Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Your eyes FAQs
- Can I wash my hair after an operation on my eye?
- What should I do if I have floaters or flashing lights in my vision?
- I'm troubled by bright lighting and glare, what can I do to help?
- Can you tell me about my eye condition?
- I've just had a diagnosis of AMD, what happens next?
- How often should I have my eyes tested?
- What treatments are available for glaucoma?
- What is posterior vitreous detachment (PVD)?
- How long do I have to wait to get my cataract operation?
- I'm due to have a cataract operation, what can I expect to happen?