Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Your eyes FAQs
- How can a stroke affect my eyesight?
- I have very poor vision but think I am seeing things that aren't really there. What should I do?
- What is hypermetropia (hyperopia)?
- Can you recommend a private consultant/optician?
- My vision was affected by a stroke, will it improve?
- How does a squint affect my child’s eyesight?
- Is there anything that can be done about my visual symptoms caused by my stroke?
- What is myopia/short-sightedness?
- Can I get more information about cataracts?
- What is astigmatism?