Are there any medical trials for my condition that I can take part in?

Your ophthalmologist (eye doctor) is the best person to talk to about medical research and clinical trials. Many trials only recruit particular sets of people which fit a certain profile.

The NHS Choices website has information on clinical trials and medical research.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation