Can you recommend a private consultant/optician?

Unfortunately RNIB cannot recommend individual professionals or hospitals.

Your GP or optometrist (optician) should refer you to the most appropriate ophthalmology consultant for your particular eye problem. If your ophthalmologist feels you need to be seen by someone else, they will refer you to to the right person for your needs. 

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation