Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
- Can I wash my hair after an operation on my eye?
- What treatments are available for glaucoma?
- How long do I have to wait to get my cataract operation?
- I'm due to have a cataract operation, what can I expect to happen?
- What can I do if I think my hospital or doctor has been negligent?
- Are there any medical trials for my condition that I can take part in?
- Can you recommend vitamin supplements?
- How do I donate my or my relative’s eyes for treatment or research purposes?