Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Most frequently asked questions
- Can I still drive if I have sight in one eye?
- What is the difference between the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch?
- What benefits am I entitled to as a blind or partially sighted person?
- Who was Helen Keller?
- Do I need a white stick and where do I get one from?
- What's the difference between Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance and Personal Independence Payment? Can I apply for any of them?
- Where is the nearest RNIB shop to me?
- What font size is large print?
- Can I claim Blind Person’s Allowance?
- Do I have to be registered blind or partially sighted to receive Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Disability Living Allowance?