What are the benefits of joining RNIB Connect?
Joining RNIB Connect means becoming part of a wider and stronger group of blind and partially sighted people. There are currently over 24,000 members, including former members of RNIB, the campaigns network and Action Connect.
Being a member is the best way to keep in touch with things that are of interest and help to you.
You will receive Connect magazine, our monthly membership publication, in your chosen format - as well as having the chance to:
- Connect with other people affected by sight loss; in person, by phone and online
- Take part in and organise social activities in your area
- Give and receive help and support
- Contribute to Connect magazine, our online area and other materials for the community
- Campaign for change and improve the lives of people with little or no sight
- Get help from a dedicated RNIB Connect support team.
Best of all, membership is totally free.
Join RNIB Connect - it only takes a few minutes to complete our online form. You can also join over the phone; call our membership team on 0303 1234 555.