I live in another country outside the UK, can RNIB help me?

Although we work with international organisations towards positive change for blind and partially sighted people throughout the world, we do not provide direct support for people living outside of the UK.

However, you can order our products from us if you live abroad. Contact our exports team on:

If you live abroad and need advice, information and support, many countries have national organisations that support people with sight loss in their country. Visit the World Blind Union website to find details of organisations in your country.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Make a donation

Right now we can only reach one in three of the people who need our help most.

Please make a donation and help us support more blind and partially sighted people.

Regular donation Single donation