Ask RNIB answers your questions about living with sight loss, eye health or being newly diagnosed with a sight condition. Type your question into the search box above or use the links to browse.
Your eyes FAQs
- Why does myopia occur?
- What can I do if I think my hospital or doctor has been negligent?
- Are there any medical trials for my condition that I can take part in?
- How will the squint affect my child in the future?
- What is pathological myopia?
- Can you recommend vitamin supplements?
- I've had a stroke, who can help me with my sight problems?
- How do I get an eye test at home?
- What can be done to help my child’s squint?
- How do I donate my or my relative’s eyes for treatment or research purposes?